Re: [xml] make XPointer( id(XX) ) and C14n work without DTD

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 06:00:13PM +0800, Andrew Fan wrote:
Hi Daniel,

I have make it work with a XPath, "<XPath>/test/content</XPath>". But I
worried about the performance if the file is big enough, such as 20M. I
think XPointer( id() ) have a good performance anyway. Would you please
give me some suggestion about how to improve performance of XPath?

  Actually now that I think about it, I would have been happy to
point you to an xml:id specification, but there is none yet...
As soon as an xml:id Working Draft will show up on the W3C site
I will have an answer for you. In the meantime, well I don't
have a clean solution.

Daniel