Re: [xml] xpath query

Igor Zlatkovic <igor zlatkovic com> wrote:

On 28.06.2004 18:27, Sir Pendenaor wrote:
Thanks for the answer, Igor

NB: if i've another XPATH question, where
should i send my message ?

Now that you ask, I am not sure. :-) I if I were you, I would go and consume the following:

   http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath
   http://www.xml.org/xml/resources_focus_xslt.shtml

Then I would check comp.text.xml in the Usenet and finally ask Google for a pointer.

If you are using XML and Perl then there is always
Perl-XML.  To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World
Wide Web, visit: