Re: [xml] xpath query

On 28.06.2004 18:27, Sir Pendenaor wrote:

Thanks for the answer, Igor

NB: if i've another XPATH question, where
should i send my message ?

Now that you ask, I am not sure. :-) I if I were you, I would go and consume the following:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath
  http://www.xml.org/xml/resources_focus_xslt.shtml

Then I would check comp.text.xml in the Usenet and finally ask Google for a pointer.

Now I am posting this back to the libxml list. Sorry for the off-topic folks, but Sir started :-) Since I find myself unable to point to anything save comp.text.xml, I am also interested and hope someone on the list will have a useful link ot three.

Ciao,
Igor