Re: [xml] ignorableWhitespace SAX callback

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 12:30:36PM +0100, Chris Burdess wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:
  I think Eliotte is right, but it's like an extremist position, libxml2
fallbacks to an heuristic in that case, but I think in most cases
it will use the character() callback. See areBlanks() in parser.c .

The heuristic may not take account of not-well-formed documents, for
instance not-wf/sa/001.xml in the W3C DOM test suite.

  You asked for my opinion, I gave it. If you have a problem in
practice, provide a bug report.

Daniel