[xml] work for next release

  I'm about to leave for Linux Tag in Karlsruhe Germany for a couple
of days, but when I'm back I will have a small week left for libxml2
and libxslt hacking, and I hope to be able to make a release within
next week. I had a lot of work recently and may have dropped items,
so if there is stuff I didn't handle and would need to be integrated
or applied before the next release, please drop a reply to this mail
and make sure if it's a bug that it's fully documented in bugzilla.
William should hopefully be back home too at the end of the week,
so making sure everything is in line for this week-end will be
appreciated :-)

 thanks,

Daniel