RE: [xml] libxml2 2.6.10 links with libgcc_s.so

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 22:22, Daniel MacLaren wrote:

Can I automate the inclusion of this option? I've tried setting the LDFLAGS
environment variable as the configure script suggests, but this appears to
be overwritten by the various libxml2 makefiles.

Define LDFLAGS before running configure. Try something like this:

  LDFLAGS="-static-libgcc" ./configure --your-options-here