Re: [xml] patch: custom I/O BufferCreateFilename handlers

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 07:22:14AM -0400, Rob Richards wrote:
From: Daniel Veillard

  I commited it earlier today, thanks !


I did run into something which may be an issue and not sure how to resolve
it. I just tried an old test app for xmlWriter which would no longer compile
due to the headers (easy to fix in the app, but I realized that this may
break other apps). The first header which it included was xmlwriter.h. Sorry
it took so long to find this, but the test apps I had used before compiled

The problem is due to the headers. If the first header included is xmlIO.h
(in my case it was xmlwriter.h), there is a dependancy on tree.h. I tried
playing around with the headers, but was unable to find a combination that
actually would work (could get either my app to work with the headers or
libxml to work with the headers but never both).

Anyway, I wanted to bring this up now as the only thing I could come up with
was moving everything back into the globas files again. As noted previously,
if this is done, there would need to be some shifting around due to the
undef statements. Possibly it can resolved by header placements, but I sure
havent found the correct combination yet.

  Send the app code, I will see what I can do,


Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Desktop team
veillard redhat com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]