Re: [xml] patch: custom I/O BufferCreateFilename handlers

From: Daniel Veillard

  I commited it earlier today, thanks !

Thanks,

I did run into something which may be an issue and not sure how to resolve
it. I just tried an old test app for xmlWriter which would no longer compile
due to the headers (easy to fix in the app, but I realized that this may
break other apps). The first header which it included was xmlwriter.h. Sorry
it took so long to find this, but the test apps I had used before compiled
fine.

The problem is due to the headers. If the first header included is xmlIO.h
(in my case it was xmlwriter.h), there is a dependancy on tree.h. I tried
playing around with the headers, but was unable to find a combination that
actually would work (could get either my app to work with the headers or
libxml to work with the headers but never both).

Anyway, I wanted to bring this up now as the only thing I could come up with
was moving everything back into the globas files again. As noted previously,
if this is done, there would need to be some shifting around due to the
undef statements. Possibly it can resolved by header placements, but I sure
havent found the correct combination yet.

Rob