From: xml-bounces gnome org [mailto:xml-bounces gnome org] On Behalf
Of
KUCKAERTZ Régis - NVISION
Sent: mercredi 9 juin 2004 18:50
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] problem compiling libxml2-2.6.10

Hi,

After doing usual configuration step, with these arguments:

./configure --with-threads --without-ftp --without-http
--without-iconv
--without-schemas \
      --without-regexp --without-debug --without-mem-debug

I try to make, but an error occurs:

xmlmemory.c: In function `xmlMemSetup':
xmlmemory.c:855: `xmlMalloc' undeclared (first use in this function)
xmlmemory.c:855: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
xmlmemory.c:855: for each function it appears in.)
<snip>

Any help is really appreciated, I tried to comment the #undef macros
but
other errors came.

thanks in advance,
Régis
Nvision

The configure flag should be --with-thread-alloc (no 's'), but when
I tried to use it on the current CVS source I found there were
several separate problems involving it.  Could you please open up a
Bugzilla report on it, and we'll try to resolve the problems as soon
as possible.

Thanks,

Bill