From: xml-bounces gnome org [mailto:xml-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of
Alexey Sarytchev
Sent: 2/Jun/2004 8:12 AM
To: Jose Commins
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] initGenericErrorDefaultFunc weirdness.

You can try

xmlGenericErrorFunc gef;
initGenericErrorDefaultFunc(&gef);

And after that you will prabablyu get an address of default error
function in your variable. I gess it is not what you wanted.

Regards,
Alexey.

Jose Commins wrote:

    With your suggestion below, I get ' main.c:109: error: invalid
lvalue in unary `&' '
    With this:
initGenericErrorDefaultFunc((xmlGenericErrorFunc)&MyXMLErrorFunction)
still get: 'main.c:109: passing arg 1 of `initGenericErrorDefaultFunc'

from incompatible pointer type' error.
    Argh!

Regards,
        Jose.