Re: [xml] initGenericErrorDefaultFunc weirdness.

You can try

xmlGenericErrorFunc gef;
initGenericErrorDefaultFunc(&gef);

And after that you will prabablyu get an address of default error function in your variable. I gess it is not what you wanted.

Regards,
Alexey.

Jose Commins wrote:

With your suggestion below, I get ' main.c:109: error: invalid lvalue in unary `&' ' With this: initGenericErrorDefaultFunc((xmlGenericErrorFunc)&MyXMLErrorFunction) I still get: 'main.c:109: passing arg 1 of `initGenericErrorDefaultFunc' from incompatible pointer type' error.
    Argh!

Regards,
        Jose.