[xml] XML schema validation fails

We are using libxml2-2.6.11. When we try to validate the XML file vs. the schema, we are getting a "Content check failed" error. It is same as the bug 139897 reported in the bug tracker.  As per the reply, it was supposed to be fixed in libxml2-2.6.11 but we are still getting the same error.

Attached file (Validation.txt) contains the schema and the input XML.

Can anyone please suggest what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance!