[xml] XML schema validation fails

Hi,

We are using libxml2-2.6.11. When we try to validate the XML file vs. the schema, we are getting a "Content check failed" error. It is same as the bug 139897 reported in the bug tracker.  As per the reply, it was supposed to be fixed in libxml2-2.6.11 but we are still getting the same error.

Attached file (Validation.txt) contains the schema and the input XML.

Can anyone please suggest what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Savitha