Re: [xml] XPath expression returning unexpected nodeset?

> What's wrong here?  Probably it is just me being plain stupid.

  you get back an arry of xmlNodePtr, pointers comming from the tree.
There is no copy, it's live pointers to the document. I assume you're
misunderstanding that or making mistake when printing.

Daniel

Yes indeed it is me being stupid. I didn't pay attention to the fact that the array elements pointed to the live document tree. Now some other things became clear too. Thanks

E.

Make your own website http://webbuilder.msn.be