Re: [xml] parse &

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 11:38:31PM -0400, Fengguang Song wrote:
Hi,

I'm using xmlParseChunk() and xmlSAXHandler to parse xml files. When my
file has some strings of &, the parser just ingore it and no "&" is
returned. Anybody knows the reason? Any hint will be appreciated!

  This does not match 1/ expectations 2/ existing behaviour of the
parser in other tools like xmllint.
  To get us to explore the issue, please follow the guidelines
exposed at http://xmlsoft.org/bugs.html . If you can't reproduce
the problem with existing libxml2 code, then it's very likely the
bug is in your code, especially if you provide your own SAX handler.

Daniel