[xml] xmlReaderForFD

Hello..

I'm new to libXML , and I have a little problem...
I'm using xmlReaderForFd   to parse an XML document  from a socket..

My only problem is how can I start the actual parsing , because the XMLParser just waits for data , even the document was already sent.  When I close the socket from the client , the document is parsed and everything is ok.. But I need that socket in order to send back some data to the client after the document was parsed..

Hope the somebody can help me..

Regards
        Alex