Re: [xml] memory tag error occurs

----- Original Message -----
From: "William M. Brack" <wbrack mmm com hk>
To: <nuanfeng m2 sys to casio co jp>
Cc: <xml gnome org>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [xml] memory tag error occurs

$BldsUL (B said:
hello everyone
I used libxmls to parse part of xml  content in memory.but the error
information of " memory tag error occurs:00f7be0  bye" was put out.
how can I deal with it,

With the small amount of information you provided it's very
difficult to make a good guess where things have gone wrong.  I
assume this is happening on a program which you have written, and
not on a library utility such as xmlllint.  The error message
"Memory tag error occurs..." comes from xmlmemory.c, and occurs on
either an xmlMemRealloc or an xmlFree.  It indicates that either the
argument to the call is not a valid pointer, or that libxml2's
internal memory structures have been corrupted.

HTH

Bill

I just parse some xml content in a html file in memeoy.(copy the content to
a buffer,and give the buffer to libxml2).I tried to copy the xml content to
a xml file and parse it as a file, also get the same error.and the other xml
file is ok(the content is not copied).I try to find some difference between
the two files,but there is no difference except space number in the
content.It has troubled me for a long time,please help me.