Re: [xml] FYI VS.NET 2005 B1.

On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 08:09:37AM -0700, Ron Ohmer wrote:
True..  I did send this from OWA..

I forgot, and sent it from my work account.  This is the only reason I ever use
my Yahoo account.  Unfortunately there is no way to send from OWA that is
plain-text.  <SARCASM>Progress, eh?</SARCASM>

  for various reasons, I read my redhat.com email from a Red Hat machine,
which mean remote login and mutt. And I don't see HTML mails withough going
though a lot of manual work on said mail...

Daniel