RE: [xml] FYI VS.NET 2005 B1.

Title: Re: [xml] FYI VS.NET 2005 B1.
I needed CLR support with the project I was working on (Both in VS 2003, and 2005).  I was testing 2005, and liked it so I am using it for my IDE now.

From: Cory Nelson [mailto:phrosty gmail com]
Sent: Wed 7/7/2004 16:30
To: Ron Ohmer
Cc: Dan White; xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] FYI VS.NET 2005 B1.

"You have to recompile the dll though, due to some quirky new .Net
requirements from DLLs."

Turn off CLR support in the project properties.

of VS.NET, but just for everyones edification, LibXML (Latest, dont
remember the
number off the top of my head) does work with it.

You have to recompile the dll though, due
to some quirky new .Net requirements from DLLs.

A little bit off topic, but I thought it
would head off some questions before they happen.