Re: 'Re: [xml] "W3C XML Schema patch (simple type)"'

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 01:09:11PM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 05:04:44PM +0200, Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
Hi,

Some corrections:

1. Please use the attached files instead of the ones attached in the
initial patch-mail: hexbinary_0_1.err, vdv-first4_0_2.err.

2. Additionally the following test file was missing: bug143951.imp.

  Okay, updated all this in CVS,

    thanks !

  I just noticed one thing, when running the regression tests:
    ## XML Schemas datatypes Python based test suite
    found 1035 test instances: 995 success 40 failures

before your patch there used to be only 6 failures. The test is a python
script check-xsddata-test-suite.py running off test/xsdtest/xsdtestsuite.xml
which is the Relax-NG based test used by James Clark to check the conformance
of the implementation to W3C XML Schemas datatype.
The logs are in check-xsddata-test-suite.log , some seems relatively annoying
like for example:

    ======== test 153 line 3078 section  ==========
    Error validating datatype float
    Element doc failed to validate content
    Failed to validate correct instance:
    -----
    <doc>1</doc>
    -----

I'm pretty sure "1" should be a correct float serialization.
Could you have a look at this ?

Daniel