Re: [xml] libxml2-python-2.6.10.tar.gz

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 04:07:06PM +0200, Sandor Palfy wrote:

Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 03:44:35PM +0200, Sandor Palfy wrote:

Daniel,

I'm trying to build an OpenBSD package for the libxml Python bindings,
that's why I'd need a separate package for it.
  ??? Does not make much sense to me.

There's a recent libxml and libxsl port/package for openbsd, however
these don't conatain the Python bindings. I'd like to create a separate
port/package for it.

  the python bindings code is in the libxml2 and libxslt tar packages.
The best way is to fix the original packages to actually provide python
support. If that's not possible, you should still be able to create the
python specific package from the general tarball.
  Also it's "libxml2" not "libxml", the latter being deprecated for more
than 3 years.

Daniel