Re: [xml] Problems validating a doc with a schema (can I use a DTD?)

I don't know about your schema issue, but the answer to your second
question is yes. You can validate your doc using a DTD. More
information:

http://www.xmlsoft.org/xmldtd.html (check out the accompanying code in
xmllint.c)
http://www.xmlsoft.org/examples/index.html#parse2.c