[xml] help - xmlReaderForMemory & xmlNewTextWriterMemory

Hi all,

I’ve used xmlReaderForFile, to parse *.xml files, i used testWriter to create files and I was able to parse them.

Now I’m trying to use WriterMemory and ReaderForMemory … and It is not working, my idea was to write to a buffer then parse it, but I’m having problems (for example: in func xmlReaderForMemory, I don’t understand the “the base URL to use for the document”).

My end use is to parser messages that arrive via wlan, I only wanted to use buffers.

If any one can give a hint,

Tks, Rodrigo

Rodrigo de Meneses Barcelos Cabeceiras

Rua do Ameal nº.507 5ºEsq.