Re: AW: Re: WG: [xml] memory leak in xmlTextWriter? - Email found in subject - Email found in subject

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 07:16:25PM +0100, Mickautsch, Alfred wrote:
Alfred, please check the section about memory management debugging in
libxml2: http://xmlsoft.org/xmlmem.html#Debugging
See how I modified http://xmlsoft.org/examples/testWriter.c to
log memory allocations (in an environment where libxml2 is configured
with memory debugging).

Yes, thank you. I looked at them and I see, that it would have helped
me a lot, if I had known about the memory debugging feature :-).
And there is also a lot of documentation on xmlsoft.org, which waits
for me to read it...

  yeah, maybe I should make informations about "developper only" features.

Daniel