Re: WG: [xml] memory leak in xmlTextWriter? - Email found in subject

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 03:17:18PM +0100, Mickautsch, Alfred wrote:
Of course the leak is not in xmlIO.c or parser.c, but my
understanding of xmlTextWriter isn't enough to be able to
provide a patch for xmlwriter.c.

  A couple of warnings:
    - first I just fixed in CVS another memory leak in xmlwriter.c
      (the string used for indentation was never freed)
    - also for the people who used testWriter.c from the example
      section should be warned that there was a lot of memory leaks
      in that example code, they are now fixed in the CVS and on-line
      version

Alfred, please check the section about memory management debugging in
libxml2: http://xmlsoft.org/xmlmem.html#Debugging
See how I modified http://xmlsoft.org/examples/testWriter.c to
log memory allocations (in an environment where libxml2 is configured
with memory debugging).

Daniel