From: John Fleck [mailto:jfleck inkstain net]
Sent: quarta-feira, 21 de Janeiro de 2004 13:35
To: Pinho Luis (IFPT IT External)
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] xmlTextWriter in HP-UX v11

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 10:39:59AM +0100, Pinho external infineon com wrote:
Hi There,

      Thank you for your reply, the latest version of libxml2 for HP-UX
that I could found was 2.5.11, and I couln't find any reference to the
the XMLWriter API....

      Besides http://hpux.connect.org.uk/hppd/hpux/Gnome/ where can I find

binaries of libxml2 for HP-UX?

You might try compiling it from the source tarballs at ftp.xmlsoft.org.