Re: [xml] xmlschemas.c patch

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 10:24:09PM +1100, Steve Ball wrote:
Now that I've looked into it alot further I see no reason why
xmlSchemaFreeParserCtxt
should free the document.

Your thoughts?

  it should not free it if the document was contributed by the user.
It should free it if the user just gave an URI or a source for building.
Basically the parser context should keep track of this and act appropriately
at freeing time. Since we have complete control over the interfaces and
the parser context content, the patch should be close to trivial. You
can either submit such a patch or open a bugzilla entry :-)

Daniel