Re: [xml] xmlschemas.c patch

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 07:08:30AM +1100, Steve Ball wrote:
Hi,

Found a bug in xmlschemas.c last week, a small patch is attached.

   Hum, thanks but I think both were fixed in CVS some time ago.

This fixes two problems when compiling a XML Schema from an in-memory
xmlDocPtr structure.  The document is copied from the parser context
and the dictionary is initialised.

 I'm very dubious about the xmlCopyDoc(ctxt->doc, 1) sounds like
 a giant memory leak. Can you check the CVs version and see if your problem
is fixed instead ?

Daniel