From: John Fleck [mailto:jfleck inkstain net]
Sent: quarta-feira, 21 de Janeiro de 2004 1:09
To: Pinho external infineon com
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] xmlTextWriter in HP-UX v11

You might check the version of libxml installed on the machine in question.
IIRC, the writer API was added relatively recently. (2.6?)

Cheers,
John

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 08:06:13PM +0100, Pinho external infineon com wrote:
Hi There,

      I'm having major problems finding xmlTextWriter in HP-UX, is this
implemented in HP-UX?

      I've made all my developing in a windows machine, using windows
binaries, if this isn't supported in HP-UX, I will have to remake all
my code.

      It's so strange I've seen that the testing of libxml2 was made in a
HP-UX machine...

      Help, PLEASE, I've got 2 days to deliver this !!!

Thanks

Luís Pinho