Re: [xml] Query about xmlReaderForMemory. It gets stuck.

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 08:17:15PM -0800, RJ Camarillo wrote:
I'm designing something which communicates through
XML, and I'm quite new to using the libxml library.
Though I'm making progress, my problem with
xmlReaderForMemory is slowing me down. The problem is
once I call xmlReaderForMemory, it doesn't exit from
that call.

Here's how I call it:

pReader = xmlReaderForMemory (sBuffer,
strlen(sBuffer), "", NULL, 0);

sBuffer is a char * to a char [2048].

I am doing something wrong? I am forgetting something?

  there is something else going on. I can't see why xmlReaderForMemory
would block. Can be related to your plaform, something else destroying
the memory allocator, impossible to tell ...

I need help! I tried searching the net for people who
have had similar problems or who have been using
xmlReaderForMemory but to no avail. I hope somebody
out there can help me.

  There is nothing we can do. You must use a debugger and see
what's happening, nobody can do it for you.

Daniel