[xml] xmlReadFd

$ xml2-config --version
2.5.1

I'm trying to read in an XML document off a socket (this is a CGI
application) and I thought that one of the better ways was to read the
headers, and then pass the socket fd to the 'xmlReadFd' function.

http://www.xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-parser.html#xmlReadFd

However, I get an 'implicit' function declaration.  Sure enough, I've
grepped all the header files in libxml2/libxml for xmlReadFd and I can't
find that function prototype anywhere.

1)  Is my install missing a header file?
2)  Is this the best way to suck in an xml document over a socket and
put it in a tree?

--
Kurt Schwind <kurt schwind arch com>
Arch Wireless