Re: [xml] xmlIO extensions

Hi,

I found time again to work on xmlzipio. And... what should I say... I
stumbled over some problems :-(...

Take a look at the attached code.  I have been using a zlib based xmlIO
input/output for years.  My schema is slightly different from yours (the
path to the zip file is constant) so the uri scheme is:

zip://filename.zip/path/to/source/file.xml

However you should be able to get something out of this.  This is just a
code snippet and there are references to my own stuff but this may help.

(See attached file: zip.cpp)