Re: [xml] Proposal: xmlStr* functions get their own module

Daniel,

The patch for this change is attached. It was generated against sources
taken from CVS about 12:00 GMT 1/5/2003. The changes compile, check, and
install correctly. Additionally, I tested my program with the changes
and all seems to be fine. No issues.

Please Note: when I tested the patch it wouldn't update the
include/libxml/Makefile.am file for some strange reason. The reason
eludes me and its not worth my time because its a one line change you
can do manually if it doesn't work there.

You mentioned documentation for this module. I simply moved the existing
documentation in the source files to the new source files. It _should_
all be the same.

Best Regards,

Reid