Re: [xml] xmlTextWriterSetIndent and significant whitespace

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 09:47:15AM -0300, Lucas Brasilino wrote:
Hi

I'd have expected xmlTextWriter's output with xmlTextWriterSetIndent to
be the same as the tree api's output with xmlIndentTreeOutput = 1, but
that isn't the case. Consider the output of the attached testcase:

      Yep, it was a bug. Here comes the patch. Daniel, please commit
it.
      Thanks providing a test code. If you can stress-test it, I'll
be very thankful. :)

  okay, applied and commited,

   thanks,

Daniel