Re: [xml] Case-insensitive FS causes problems on mac-osx...

One workaround would be to create a UFS partition and do your dev work
on that. Not really a fix, or specific to libxml, but it works :)

Sean Chittenden wrote:

I can't be the only one who's had to deal with this, but how does
everyone on os-x handle cvs checkout's of gnome-xml?  I'm constantly
getting this:

cvs update: move away `doc/html/libxml-debugxml.html'; it is in the way
C doc/html/libxml-debugxml.html
cvs update: move away `doc/html/libxml-docbparser.html'; it is in the way
C doc/html/libxml-docbparser.html
cvs update: move away `doc/html/libxml-htmlparser.html'; it is in the way
C doc/html/libxml-htmlparser.html
cvs update: move away `doc/html/libxml-htmltree.html'; it is in the way
C doc/html/libxml-htmltree.html
cvs update: move away `doc/html/libxml-parserinternals.html'; it is in
the way
C doc/html/libxml-parserinternals.html
cvs update: move away `doc/html/libxml-sax.html'; it is in the way
C doc/html/libxml-sax.html
cvs update: move away `doc/html/libxml-schemasinternals.html'; it is in
the way
C doc/html/libxml-schemasinternals.html
cvs update: move away `doc/html/libxml-xmlio.html'; it is in the way
C doc/html/libxml-xmlio.html
cvs update: move away `doc/html/libxml-xpathinternals.html'; it is in
the way
C doc/html/libxml-xpathinternals.html

And was wondering how the other mac folks handle this.  In the absence
of a recommended fix, I'm thinking that the best solution would be to
remove the duplicate file names with different case, (ie,
libxml-debugxml.html and libxml-debugXML.html).  Thoughts?  -sc