Re: [xml] Segfault problem with python

On Sun, 2004-02-29 at 04:23, Colin Fox wrote:

Hi, all.

I'm working with a mod_python program, and I'm using the following code
to process XML:

~    def lowlevel_process(self, args, xml_filename, xsl_filename):
      libxml2.lineNumbersDefault(1)
      libxml2.substituteEntitiesDefault(1)
      styledoc = libxml2.parseFile(xsl_filename)
      style = libxslt.parseStylesheetDoc(styledoc)
      doc = libxml2.parseFile(xml_filename)

If I use
~    xmllint --xinclude somefile.xml
or
~    xsltproc --xinclude stylefile.xsl somefile.xml

I get the expected output. But if I use the above code, I get a
segfault. Unfortunately I don't get a core or anything, just a segfault.

It would be helpful if you could include a complete, minimal example
that triggers the segfault. I don't know anything about mod_python, but
using your above code in a simple python script I didn't get a segfault.

Cheers,
John