Re: [xml] Search on xmlsoft.org (WAS: decoding xml entities)

Chris Ryland said:
Didn't work for me--you have to explicitly select "Only the APIs" to
see it (as you did).

I think there's a bug there--"Search all" should find it in the
APIs.

Perhaps the problem is that, when using "Search all" I see "Found
281
results for query entities", but only about 50 or so are shown, with
no
indication (next page/page 1 2 3, etc.) of how to access the rest of
the results. Am I being stupid here?