Re: [xml] REPOST: xmlTextReader And RelaxNG (was Accurate Line Numbers?)

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 07:37:05AM -0800, Reid Spencer wrote:
regular expressions. It is my understanding that *any* RelaxNG grammar
can be reduced to a regular expression.

  Hum, in that case that regexp would not be 1-determinist. I think
you should ask on the relaxng mailing-list, you might be up to a shock.
I remember James Clark providing a RNG testing id a given element was
available anywhere in the instance. How would you map that to a regexp ?

Daniel