Re: [xml] Can't build DLL under MinGW

Hi Dmitry,

I am using libcml for one of my project. I am using Dev-C++ compiler with the mingw version supplied with it. I used MSYS and compiled the libxml without any errors.

I just run autogen.sh which run the configure script automatically and you just need to run make and it will make the libxml dll or shared library.

And it seems you do not have widows SDK (ws2_32 ) in your mingw installation check it.

Thanks
with best regards,
Vikrant