[xml] stop saxparsing?

hi.
my parser reads a document and while it does this there might come
some "tag" that should make the object doing the job to get deleted.
whatever if i delete the memory that holds the document my
application crashs (probably because the document was not finished...

example:

static void x_endElement(void *ctx,const xmlChar *fullname)
{
        </some special element>
        xmlFreeParserCtxt(((myclass*)ctx)->ptxmlParserCtx);
        // or maybe even
        delete (myclass*)ctx;
}

this crashs my app. how do i delete/free the memory of the parser if
a special event (in the doc) appears?

:)