Re: [xml] Memory error.

Hi Willian, Vadim,

I uploaded the released version 2.6.5 of libxml2 library together
with your program onto an HP system.  Unfortunately the iconv
library on that system had some problems, so I needed to remove the
encoding declaration from your program.  There were no problems,
including a run of 5,000,000 cycles.  System info:

Yep. My initial guess is, that's a problem with handlinh of 8859-5, so
Vadim should do the test without the declaration on his system too.

Also there is builtin 8859 support, which can be tried instead of iconv.

Obviously, what's not fitting in this picture, is the dependance on libxml
version.

Regards,
Peter Jacobi