Re: [xml] Memory error.

Òþøèí Âàäèì \(forsys\) said:
Greeting.

I have found a memory trouble while parsing xml document in a BIG
cycle.
Please, try to compile and run the attached program setting
different cycle values.
The more value will be set to the cycle counter, the more memory
will be eaten away by this program.
By the way: under HP-UX setting cycle counter to 100000 or higher
will cause program to fall into 'core dump'.

Problem was found under version 2.6.2. I tryed 2.6.5 - problem
exists.
By the way: under version 2.5.6 this bug does not exist.

With respect. Tyushin Vadim
tva forsys ru

I compiled your program on my AMD MP2000+ system and ran it with the
libxml2 "memcheck" feature, as well as under the memory checking
program "valgrind".  There are *no* memory leaks (except for the
allocation of an encoding handler, which would be released if
xmlCleanupParser were called), including setting the cycle count up
to 1,000,000.  Unfortunately, it's getting past my bedtime now, but
tomorrow I will port everything over to my testing account on an
HP-UX system and see if I can uncover anything there.

Bill