[xml] Memory error.

Greeting.

I have found a memory trouble while parsing xml document in a BIG cycle.
Please, try to compile and run the attached program setting different cycle values.
The more value will be set to the cycle counter, the more memory will be eaten away by this program.
By the way: under HP-UX setting cycle counter to 100000 or higher will cause program to fall into 'core dump'.

Problem was found under version 2.6.2. I tryed 2.6.5 - problem exists.
By the way: under version 2.5.6 this bug does not exist.

With respect. Tyushin Vadim
tva forsys ru