Re: [xml] DTD saving

On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 01:47:45PM +0100, Francesco Montorsi wrote:
Hi all,
  I have a question regarding DTD:

In my program I have a valid xmlDtd parsed using the xmlIOParseDTD() API.
I would like to save it into a buffer. For XML documents I use
xmlSaveFormatFileTo() with a customized xmlOutputBuffer.
How can I do something similar for an xmlDtd ?

  try xmlNodeDumpOutput() with cur == dtd

I've got also another problem with libxml2: when I compile it with MINGW
(version 2.6.16) and then I try to link my app with the libxml2.a library,
I get various "undefined references to '__imp__xmlFree'".
In fact, I used xmlFree() in my app but with MSVC and BORLAND I have
no problem when linking... how can I do ?

  No idea ...

Daniel