[xml] libxml2: xmlReadIO

Hi,

I have: OS Windows 2000, libxml2 2.6.15, MS Visual C++ (MS Studio 6.0 ).
Code examples:

        static int my_read(FILE *f, char* buf, int len)
        {
                return (fread(buf, 1, len, f));
        }

        static void my_close(FILE *f)
        {
                if (f != stdin)
                {
                        fclose(f);
                }
        }

        :

        doc = xmlReadIO((xmlInputReadCallback)my_read,
                            (xmlInputReadCallback)my_close,
                             f,
                             filename,
                             NULL,
                     0);

It's compiled without any problems and works OK. My problem is that I can't run the project in debug/trace
mode with breakpoints using MS Visual Studio environment. The error I get is: "The procedure entry point
xmlReadIO could not be located in the dynamic link library libxml2.dll"

I appreciate any help or advise that could save my time.

Thanks,
Oleg
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **