Re: [xml] zlib 1.2.1 problems(?) + fix

On 24.08.2004 22:26, oliverst online de wrote:

I thought this might be worth of mentioning. I am a follower of the arcade emulation scence and the zlib is used in a

A follower? Is that a religious cult, or something? :)

few projects attached to it and there have been reports, that the zlib
1.2.1 has problems with extracting files and I also remember something
else.

Why is this a problem for libxml? If zlib is broken, then zlib should be fixed. This will then automatically propagate to libxml and a myriad of other things that link to zlib dynamically.

Ciao,
Igor