[xml] reporting bug for lixml2.2.6-8

Hye,

My English is not perfect so please apologize me for some
mistakes.
We have develop an application based on libxml2 for Airbus
that will be embedded on the future plane A380 and A400M, in a Linux Laptop.

In the instrumentation process off the library we have get un slight bug given
by the tool insure (formr insight), here it is :
[dict.c:711] **EXPR_UNRELATED_PTRCMP**

        if ((str >= pool->array) && (str <= pool->free))

  Expression compares unrelated pointers: str >= pool->array

And here is the stack of the calls :

  Stack trace where the error occurred:
                     xmlDictOwns()  dict.c, 711
                     xmlFreeNode()  tree.c, 3365
             xmlSchemaCleanupDoc()  xmlschemas.c, 2827
                  xmlSchemaParse()  xmlschemas.c, 4941