Re: [xml] Setting up libxml with php 5.0

Christian Stocker wrote:

Completely wrong list... Use one of the php mailinglists for such questions...

Still, I would appreciate if you helped me on the spot.

The libxml2 part is easy. Either it comes already with your distribution (you didn't tell us, which OS you are using, so it's quite hard to guess), or you download the source files and do an

./configure
make
make install

likewise for PHP 5 (you have to add some configure options, but that will tell you ./configure --help or the manual...)

I'm running php 5.0.0 with Apache 2.0.50 on Windows XP. And, I have no idea what you are talking about. Please, I need, if not detailed, then at least very specific instructions of what should I do and where. I will seek the mentioned mailing list, but please help me if you already know the answer.

Sincerely,
Branko Grbac