Re: [xml] problem building libxml2 rpm: missing macros.python file

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 10:24:42AM -0700, Sood, Sanjeev wrote:
I appreciate you taking time in responding to my question. I didn't
follow your answer correctly. You say that it seems to be a problem with
my rpm installation. Are you referring to the python rpm? I also have a
system with Redhat 9.0 and even that has the same python rpm, and
macros.python file doesn't seem to be around.

  The file you are missing will *not* come from a problem with
the python or python-rpm package. It is *rpm* which is asking for
this, you will have to check your installation, this is in no way
related to libxml2 as far as I can tell (and I worked with those
tools for years).

Daniel