Re: [xml] XPath question w/ libxml2

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 09:18:35AM +1000, Eric Zurcher csiro au wrote:
G'day

I ran a quick test using BCB6 which indicates that, alas, the Borland C compiler suffers from the same
problem when testing a number and NaN for equality. Hence I would like to see the conditional become:

#if defined(__BORLANDC__) || (defined(_MSC_VER) && (_MSC_VER == 1200))

  Okay, I fixed the place in xpath.c where this broke predicate
selection. Now I'm also wondering if there is other places in the XPAth
code where this may show up, maybe something like
   0 = NaN
should be tested for this bug on the Microsoft platform too.
I think those are part of the "make tests" regression tests but
not run usually on the MSC or Borland compilers.

Daniel