RE: [xml] XPath question w/ libxml2

On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 09:18 +1000, Eric Zurcher csiro au wrote:
G'day

I ran a quick test using BCB6 which indicates that, alas, the Borland C compiler suffers from the same
problem when testing a number and NaN for equality. Hence I would like to see the conditional become:

#if defined(__BORLANDC__) || (defined(_MSC_VER) && (_MSC_VER == 1200))

Is there a short C program that somebody can come up with (that does not
rely on libxml2) to test this? Then we can get rid of all the compiler
specific tests and do a more general feature test in configure.in.

If somebody can write the program, I'm happy to write the patch to put
it into the build structure. But I am not really sure what test is
failing here.

Cheers,
Malcolm